Friday, August 14, 2009

Lavender Blossom cold process cp soap by burntmill on Etsy


Lavender Blossom cold process cp soap by burntmill on Etsy

I love the subtleness of the color of this soap. Natural but with a bit of color swirled throughout. It's a classic lavender scent and made with all natural ingredients, including shea butter a natural moisturizer. Give BurntMill a look on Etsy by following the link above. Thanks and hope you enjoy today's soap.

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • 10 comments:

    1. Burntmill always has awesome looking soaps :) What a great little mention!! Yay!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy you like it! I keep scouring the web for all the best lavender soap, little by little all will be here ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are welcome! Very pretty, love the colors.

      ReplyDelete
    4. beautiful lavender soap! I love lavender too!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for the support soap scent-sations....I appreciate your visit and comment.

      ReplyDelete
    6. me encantan esos colores! relajan! saludos!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I just got this soap from burnt mill and I love it! It smells awesome, doesn't dry out your skin, and gets you nice and clean. I also received little samples of other soaps that are just as great.

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is a beautiful soap. I'm curious as to how the colors turn out the way they do in the soap. They're striking, but not too overbearing.

      ReplyDelete