Sunday, March 20, 2011

Natural Chamomile and Lavender Handmade Soap One Bar by sophiecls

 Well I am finally back after a long break due to moving!  Whew glad that is over.  I found this lovely soap on Etsy this morning and thought it was perfect to feature on the lavender blog.  Hope you all will visit her shop.

Natural Chamomile and Lavender Handmade Soap One Bar by sophiecls:
"Lavender essential oil and cocoa butter make my Natural Chamomile and Lavender soap a real treat for your skin. The lavender flowers combined with the hot process method give this soap an earthy look and feel."

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com



  • DeShawn Marie Etsy Shop
  • 4 comments:

    1. Yummmm. Looks good enough to eat. I bet it smells amazing too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. me gusta mucho su aspecto rustico..... uhmmm parece muy suave y cremoso....el diseño es genial
      saludos

      ReplyDelete
    3. hi, my name is andre and i love art very much.
      i just visit your blog and find out that your handmade soap is very nice.
      i do also have a blog.
      my blog is about crafts and handmade things that maybe you also like.
      please visit my blog and leave a comment.
      perhaphs we can exchange link if you don't mind?
      i guess it will be good..
      thx.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi! I just came across this. Thanks so much for featuring my Chamomile and Lavender soap. :)

      ReplyDelete