Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lavender Lemon Handmade Natural Soap


Lavender Lemon Handmade Natural Soap
Back by popular demand, the scent this time is very fresh & clean - lavender and lemon. I’ve never been a big fan of lavender, but combined with the lemon, it’s transformed into something really great. Both of these essential oils have anti-bacterial properties, making them perfect for this type of soap. Even if you aren’t a gardener, if you like a good scrubby soap, this one will definitely do the job!

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • 3 comments:

    1. wow I never thought about putting lemon with lavender that has to smell great!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That's why I chose this soap to feature. I like the idea of Lavender and Lemon together. It inspired me to create something new. Hope it did you too :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. It seems lemon goes with everything nowadays. It reminds me of Pepsi Twist of Coca Cola w/ Lemon. Weird.

      ReplyDelete