Friday, July 24, 2009

Natural Emu Oil Soap, Lavender - 110g


Natural Emu Oil Soap, Lavender - 110g

Luxuriously Relaxing. Made with Emu Oil and quality Lavender Essential oil imported from France , this soap embodies all that Lavender brings to the Aromatherapy world. Finished with a lovely lilac swirl this hand crafted natural soap is perfect for any bathroom. Lavender Essential Oil has been called Nature's first aid kit in a bottle. Lavender has been used to soothe and assist healing when afflicted with insect bites, rashes, grazes and the like. Lavender is also noted as a strong relaxant and a Lavender Aromatherapy Shower before bedtime is a must for us insomniacs.

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • 3 comments:

    1. My wife would love this, she uses the lavender from our garden in France to make Lavender bags. She has had the idea she would like to sell them on the Internet. I think it has got legs, French lavender must have a pretty good level of kudos.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I visit France often and have collected lavender to make my soaps. This is not one of my soaps, but I feature lavender soap from all over on here. Your wife should sell the lavender bags...would be very popular.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm really starting the idea of using lavender soaps more and more.

      ReplyDelete